50 Creative Ways to Earn Money Online
Below, I’ve compiled a list of 50 different ways I thought of to earn a living and get paid directly online. Many of these ideas have been proven to work – and quite well – by experienced internet entrepreneurs.
Remember, keep an open mind and see if any of these interest you!
- Sell online courses
- Create software/platform
- Sell downloadable templates
- Ask for donations via PayPal (for a worthy cause)
- Webinar access (payment gateway)
- Private consulting group (annual fee)
- Sell retail products online (Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, etc.)
- Sell services such as marketing, financial, consulting, etc.
- Affiliate commissions (Clickbank, etc.)
- AdSense earnings
- Sell eBooks
- Broker deals between retailers & suppliers
- Write blog articles and sell hyperlinks for SEO
- Sell audio soundtracks
- Sell beats/audio sample packs
- Start a podcast & get sponsored to promote products
- Write business plans for entrepreneurs
- Provide virtual assistant services
- Sell original photos & designs
- Sell stock videos & templates
- Sell ready-to-go blogs for websites
- Paid membership website
- Business listing directory (annual fee)
- Local job listing website for specific areas/cities
- Write grants/proposals for businesses
- YouTube & Twitch ad revenue
- Children’s unboxing/unwrapping videos (ad revenue)
- Develop an internet browser for the workplace (big $$$)
- Provide 3rd-party virtual customer service (contract with a company)
- Teach private lessons online for an instrument or voice
- Online virtual tutoring service
- Sell software presets (e.g., VST’s, Adobe software, etc.)
- Local grocery pickup & delivery (customer pays online)
- Local junk removal service (customer schedules & pays online)
- Launch a “donation site” for non-profits, take a % cut
- Start an online business networking group, pay to be a part of it
- Create & sell custom-ordered 3D printed designs
- Offer multiple website external hyperlinks for SEO
- Paid webcam shows (be careful with this one!)
- Resell domain names
- Virtual IT assistance
- Virtual salesperson
- Record narration of books or scripts
- Build websites for small businesses
- Create resumes for job seekers
- Computer repair service (pay, ship, fix, send back)
- App development service (coding knowledge needed)
- Virtual publisher (music, books, etc.)
- Online psychology/counseling services (check state & federal laws)
- Sell notes on school subjects for college students
Paul Cassarly is a U.S. Marine Veteran, entrepreneur, and musician living in Altoona, PA. He is a graduate of the Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA and holds a Bachelors of Music Production.
Paul has assisted businesses with their marketing needs throughout the U.S. and Europe. He founded Cassus Media in 2017 to give himself a creative outlet and forge his own career path.
Currently, Paul is involved in several business ventures and leads a busy life. He always makes sure to make time for his family and their two cats, Boo & Adora.
Want to talk to Paul? Feel free to call or text him at (814) 934-1456.
About Cassus Media
Founded by Paul Cassarly in 2017, Cassus Media is a media agency that is involved in various business ventures and provides website, audio, and video production services to small businesses around the U.S. Learn more →
We partner with some of the most popular brands to help you grow your business online. Whether you need social media management software, content creation, or even keyword tools to help you target your market, we've got what you need to succeed! Learn more →
Copyright © 2020 Cassus Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.